- One-on-one support, for bereaved families including home visits and telephone calls, as well as customized educational materials about the grief process for each family, based on their needs.
- The Bereavement Program Director maintains personal contact with families on significant anniversaries such as the child’s birthday, date of death, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day.
- Support groups for mothers, fathers, and families.
- An invitation to take part in our Annual Remembrance Service.
- Families are invited to Camp M.A.G.I.C. (My Active Grieving Instills Courage), a weekend away for bereaved families.
- Our Peace by Piece program is open to any grieving child or teen in Hampton Roads ages 5 to 18.